Fits 10-13 Camaro CCFL Halo Projector Headlights Head Lamps Light Pair
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our pricing reflects the cost of the product delivered to the end-user.
Returns & exchanges are accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
See our full return policy for details.
- 100% brand new high quality CCFL angel eyes headlights
- Fitment:2010-2013 Chevy Camaro (Non Factory Xenon Models Only)
- Color:Black housing headlights
- Kit includes:Projector lens with CCFL halo rim
- SAE/DOT approved for street legal.
- Projector is for low beam use only.
- Light bulbs are included with headlight package, otherwise stock light bulb can be used for installation.
- Instruction is not included, professional installation is highly recommended.
- High brightness, high-efficiency, low power consumption and long life.
- Excellent vibration and impact resistance.
- Durable and excellent blinking characteristics.
- Quick start at low temperature.
- Low heating.
Projector headlights provide you effective and stronger light beam compare to most conventional crystal headlights. The purpose of projector headlights is to provide stronger and more focus light beam. Nowadays, projector headlights are comes standard on factory vehicle. However, projector headlights are usually equipped on luxury European vehicle. Our aftermarket projector headlights provide a aggressive look to your vehicle while improve the output of your headlights.
What is CCFL?
New CCFL halo projector headlights have been on the market for some time now. CCFL stands for "cold cathode fluorescent lamps" or cold cathodes for short. Most of the times cold cathode is an element used within nixie tubes, gas discharge lamps, and vacuum tubes. The term cold cathode refers to the fact that the cathode is not independently heated. In spite of this, the cathode itself may still operate at temperatures as high as if the cathode were heated. CCFL headlights use very little energy and has a long operation life (if handLED properly), yet produce much much brighter amazing light output. Iin the past, with aftermarket halo projectors, the halos were never bright enough. With this new technology halos in projector headlights will shine as bright as ever.