- Product Details:
- These support rods are used to reinforce your front splitter or rear diffuser. Splitter. Comes with a pair of stainless steel support rods.
- Specially engineered stainless steel adjustable tie bars (also known as front splitter rods) are commonly used to in reinforce/support front splitter panels or rear diffusers.
- Only sold in pairs.
- These include fully articulated top and bottom joints which allow them to be installed at any angle.
- The threaded center section on each rod allows up to 3 inches overall adjustment without removing either end from your body panels.
- Minimum Length: 4.5 inch Maximum Length: 8 inch.
- Product will require drilling holes into the bumper and/or lip/diffuser to attach safely to the vehicle.
- Fitment:Universal Fitment
- Material:BLUE Stainless Steel
Pair of adjustable splitter rods.
Complete mounting hardware
No installation instructions included
- Professional installation Is highly recommended
- We strongly recommend contacting your local auto body professionals for assistance with modifications.
- Please confirm your vehicle matches the parts compatibility (PC) chart
Specially engineered stainless steel adjustable Rods (also known as front support rods) for use in supporting front splitter panels, rear diffusers, and lip, There are fully adjustable Rods & threaded rods (with opposed threads) which means their length is fully adjustable by turning the centre barrel.